Friday, February 16, 2007
Oh man I am so frigging tired.Lack of sleep,and whats more, 'twas a long day.
Slumped off to school and reached at 7am, and sat in class and waited for Meng Siew to come. At last she came, and Tay XY and us left the class.We were like the only ones in class.So...weird.It was the emptiest I have ever seen the classroom,even during recess and after school, because my class is full of lazy people who can't be arsed to just go down to the canteen or...they just like the classroom. The sickening Candy Huang and Naioimi both just don't want to come early to school. During TT Defence and Chinese New Year celebrations Huisi and I sat in Meng's class. Very interesting, unlike my own class. boohoohoo.
After the booooring celebrations were over, Meng, Huisi, Naomi and I went off to Marina Square. Main purpose was to eat lunch and bowl. Meng and I changed into home clothes, but the other two are just...WEIRD! haha whatever. We went around the shops, and were lusting painfully after almost every piece of clothing in Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Zara, Mango, Fox Women...If I was able to shop in one shopping mall for free for just one day, I would totally pick Marina Square.Then we had lunch in Sakae Sushi, and sat there until 2pm. Yummy scrumboes. Then poked around Sasa where we bought nailpolish and stuff. M and H went to the bowling alley and came back in 5 mins because it was really crowded there. H went home while the three of us took the MRT to Toa Payoh. Along the way, along Citylink and the MRT, we were having a angmoh-lookout because...well...we decided we liked angmohs(only dark-haired ones.Not blondies). Bloody hell I still remember the cute English boy Felicia and I followed around last year...before we saw him snogging his girlfriend who was twice his age,or maybe triple.
Anyway.everytime we spotted one, I would go 'ahmo ahmo ahmo' (codename for angmoh) and we would just go off into laughing spazzes. In the MRT there was a couple in front with a baby, and Meng kept laughing and laughing like a very mad woman.
At Toa Payoh terminal, we went to NTUC and guess what!we managed to lay our heads on two bottles of beer!woohoowoohoo. blackcurrent and lime. reached my house, and we opened the blackcurrent one. yummy. but i just felt all light-headed and weak-kneed after drinking half a cup, even though there was only 5% alcohol content,and still am. Perhaps I am drunk. My favorite is German ice wine/beer....yummmmmmmmm.
watched Dirty Dancing, and halfway, N went off. so sad. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner," said Patrick. after Dirty Dancing M and I watched John Tucker Must Die. yay. Jesse Metcalfe is sooooooooooooooo verrrrrrryyyyyyy hot! ooh abs abs abs. oh man I can't wait for Hannibal Rising, because my beloved Gaspard Ulliel is in it and he is going to be a weirdo, but a gorgeous one.
i thought the world of you
8:45 PM